LiSA Enters Invincible Zone in Energy Drink CM featuring Her New Song "RUNAWAY"

 

 

Anison singer LiSA has appeared in a new TV CM for Japanese energy drink "ZONe" since June 8. In the 15-second CM titled "Into the Invincible Zone: LiSA in the ZONe," she drinks "ZONe" and passionately sings "RUNAWAY," a song from her new mini-album "LADYBUG" released in May.

 

LiSA says, "For me, a live concert is a place where I am turned on by ZONe and where I can show off the power that amazes even me. I enjoyed the filming because it was visualizing the atmosphere of being in the 'invincible zone' like this and projecting of me as I was turned on." And she also introduces the song "RUNAWAY" as, "A song that is filled the feeling that I want to win and run away with my life (laugh). Into the 'invincible zone' where you can laugh a lot, dance, sing, and enjoy everything. It's the beginning of a new era."

 

 

 

 


 

 

As her solo singer debut's tenth anniversary mini album, "LADYBUG" was released on May 19, 2021, and ranked second in Oricon's weekly album charts.

 

 

All-song preview:

 

 

Standard edition CD jacket:

 


 

Source: SACRA MUSIC press release

 

© SACRA MUSIC

 



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Post a Comment

Mas Bago Mas luma

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement